UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Monday, May 07, 2007

ATTENTION SMELLY PEOPLE

if u have BO or you just finished sports
please do not sit down on the train
u'll stink up the two person beside you

instead you could stand beside the door
or somewhere far from the mass

i'm allergic to smelly people
i cough, sneeze and get hallucination
on bad days i go into trance and end up having fits

yesterday this guy who smell of sardine curry puff
sat beside me looking over my shoulder
at me playing Grand Theft Auto on my PSP
i actually like sardine curry puffs
but the smell is so strong it kills my nose
and it kills my high
on a lighter note, it also kills my game character easily

please be considerate, smelly people
u are a stake holder in air pollution issues
however you can make a difference by wearing perfume
so please do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home