UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ticket balls mania

i was on a Superbus
quietly playing my PSP
when suddenly 4 malay teenagers
around 17-19 yrs old
boarded and sat behind me

then they started rolling tickets into balls
and throwing at each other
the first one hit me
but i didn't react
the second one hit me
i held up the ticket and stared at them
with the look on the face
"please play among yourself
i don't like to be disturbed"
they just act stupid
look elsewhere and pretended nothing happen

when i went back to my game
they laugh and said to each other
"stare only"
when the third ticket ball hit me
i paused my exciting game
stood up and invited
"got problem is it?
go down bus now, i settle with you"

there were 4 of them
and they just acted stupid like before
so i sat down, slightly pissed
and continued playing my game
they decided to stop playing their ticket balls also

please don't be a public nuisance
and if you think you're cool and mighty in numbers
u never know who u're messing with
so be good, unless you have some real balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home