UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

November-December Updates


A lot of idiots like to throw their rubbish in the lift
if it doesn't fit in the rubbish chute..


Hello, aunty..
You think this is your house?


Un-fuckin-believable!
Even the floor likes to eat some Mc Chicken


I hate to find tissue stuck in taxi door handles
I always accidentally stink my hand inside and get grossed out


This reminds me of a joke that Kumar shared
during one of his talk shows.
I kinda forgot the full details, so I made some changes.

Brandon and Bernice are married
and enjoyed anal sex.
During their first year annivesary,
Bernice decided to tattoo their initials on her butt
to spice up their sex life - a "B" on each side of her butt cheek.
So after she got her tattoo, she went home
and showed her husband her new body art.
Took off her pants and her husband yelled
"Who the fuck is BOB?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home