UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Friday, September 24, 2010

DISGUSTING BRISBANE (Spring)


I have no idea why Aussie juveniles love to smash glass
Every now and then (especially weekends)
They come out, got drunk and starts smashing things
I believe Aussies have a much bigger drinking problem than Indians
At least Indians beat up their wives at home
and do not behave as a public nuisance


I am a Complain King!
but seriously, I don't like the Librarian's attitude
I queued for 20min at the IT Helpdesk
and she just clicked on the Griffith University Website
and read aloud to me like I'm some illiterate China student
"Library and IT Help will not be able to provide any technical support beyond this self-help guide"
I replied "So you're not gonna offer any form of assistance?"
She simple nodded and smile at me.
Other librarians at least help me book an appointment with in-campus IT technicians
This is a BLOODY OUTRAGE! Shame on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home