UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Tasha - R.I.P.

Tasha - R.I.P.

Tasha has passed away peacefully on
September 21, 2007; to join Ludo,
Timmy and Winnie in heaven.

http://profiles.friendster.com/11598638



my best friend
my favourite dog
my champion partner

1 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger PTE Goh said...

today, jus happen to remember i got a blogspot account... jus claimed it back..

i happened to think alot...
i've been thinking, what is life after death?

ar... well today marks the day of tasha's life in camp. But jus got the news of my dog in the hospital too. i canot imagine if 1 day, i wake up and see dundee's news.. i know i surely canot take it.

i miss them all .. which is didnt cherish as much b4 they were gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home