UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Road Goes On


an elderly ah ma helps his grandson pee on the grass
i remember i used to do that when i was younger too


check out this lil girl swing around the pole
quite cute


ready for a 360?


grindy
hope she doesn't grow up to be a "pole-dancer" or inconsiderate public commuter


nonsense vandalism
can u guys draw something more constructive?


yes you are stupid
go draw on your living room door instead


a rare occasion when everyone waits for the train to stop before rushing at the door
a good improvement


see far left
this ah beng guy was accused to have assaulted an office geek at city hall mrt
but it was resolved peacefully
lets all make peace on public transport to make it a better facility
for you and me


in case any of you dun notice
urinating in the lift is an offence under the environmental public health act
in short, it is ILLEGAL


but every other day i see pee in my lift
wats up with that man?
you guys think u are dogs?


why dun the government take action?
collect some urine sample and charge a few idiot offenders
that will instil some fear
why does the morning bangla have to clean up every now and then
when we singaporeans are the ones who should WAKE UP!

6 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me...

But may I ask, if I can use some of the pictures in the older entries for my blog?

I will credit you for that.

May I, pls?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

ya sure.. please go ahead

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Jayden said...

erm.. i would like to post something here.. 'cos i think that can fall under 'disgusting people'.. here's the permalink of the entry http://jayleif.blogspot.com/2006/10/peeping-tom-sentosa.html

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

sure, thankyou jayden
i will do that tomolo

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

I remember my mama brought newspapers to the lift so that we can put them on the pee puddles before we go into the lift. The malay boys used to pee everywhere, even on the walls. And they used to pluck my mama's orchids and steal my slippers. The worst is still the peeing. So disgusting. Yuck. Thank God I don't have to face it anymore, but I know how it's like to stand in a lift smelling like someone else's bowels...

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

well true
but i choose not to think its only the malays

 

Post a Comment

<< Home