UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

emo kid on board


This cool dude was blasting 3 doors down's Here Without You
on his SE mobile phone SUPER LOUD

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

dude, if u wanna be emo u gotta have hair cover one of ur eyes
and cut ur wrist while doing that IN YOUR OWN ROOM
not on the bus!

jus kidding kids, please do not cut ur wrist
its bad
its bad for health and errmm..
yea its bad
so dun do it
if u do it u're a irresponsible citzen
as claimed on disgustingpeople

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Leong Chao Yang said...

hey great work! I want to be part of your team。 http://chao-yang.blogspot.com

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

thanks for visiting
u'll have to contribute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home