UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Contribution: JANCY

contributed by responsible citzen

JANCY


Got a few briefings to attend these days and I've got this lady(I dunno her) sitting next to me yesterday.Look at how she sits

She thinks her fathers owns the lecture theatre.Put down ur freaking legs and sit like a lady!





P/S: the Campus Superstar post i posted earlier. I din mean they are disgustingpeople, they're pretty cute bunch. so ya..

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger CHERMAINE said...

Hello, we're a group of Crescentians doing a project on how people misuse the mrt poles by leaning on them, hugging the poles etc. May we have permission to use the relevant pictures found on your blog? We'll definitely credit you.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger MING - a gentle wind said...

Hi Chermaine,

Your Crescentians seniors have already done that last year. Please email me at leongmingen@gmail.com
I will assist you shortly.


MING

 

Post a Comment

<< Home