UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Wrestler


why do i call him "the wrestler"?
you'll see..


i said i would talk about the Wrestler i met on the train the other day
i was with my friend (the two blue circles) holding on to the pole
then suddenly, this indian/bangladeshi/pakistani man (pure coincidence, i have nothing against indians. my friend there was an indian too) who looks like a foreign worker rushed into the train before anyone could get out. and slammed his back (with his backpack) against the pole me and my friend was holding onto.
it almost crushed my fingers. he probably stole some bricks from his construction site.
he didn't even look back or apologize. damn paria!
what is he gonna do next time he takes the train?

this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home