UGLY SINGAPOREANS

sorry media, i'm not an etiquette/social watch dog, just a huge fan of public transport. and i would realli enjoy having a gracious bus/mrt ride once in a while. this is juz a hobby, i dun bounce off the walls when i see irresponsible public commuters or disgusting singaporeans. i can be reached at leongmingen@gmail.com for more information, please DO NOT add me on msn or friendster.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

hello ah beng?

i'm studying for my sem test at mcdonalds now
there's this group of young delinquents
with dyed hair and that cheap ah ji pa lang brand t-shirt
age around 16, sitting next to my table
too bad i din bring my camera along
they've been talking and laughing loudly
about touching girls' body parts
thats not the worst
they keep playing some linkin park song and tank's zhuan shu tian shi
again and again and again

that really grinds my gear
stop playing songs i dun like
i'm gonna blast some FEI YU QING on my laptop
lets see who is louder
i hope you kids like Mr. Fei's music.

ladies and gentlemen,
may i present you - Tian Shang Ren Jian..




hey kids, dun change seats leh!
come back and wave ur hands in the air with me
its a nice song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home